Before you start the loan process, you'll need to have some information at hand for all loan applicants:
- Last 30 days paycheck stub.
- W-2s for most recent 2 years.
- If self employed, 2 years federal tax returns.
- Most recent bank statements (all pages) for checking and savings accounts, 2 months if possible.
- Most recent investment account statements.
- Divorce settlement papers, if applicable.
- Sales contract with all addendums, if applicable.
- Bankruptcy papers with discharge.
- Current mortgage statement, if refinancing.
- Homeowners Insurance Policy, if refinancing.
- Money for appraisal and credit report.